Didn't end up in church today but I did listen to the message. Our pastor was talking about journaling what God did for us since we don't seem to remember. The funny thing is he started to blog...
Had a meeting this afternon and interestingly, I also shared about remembering what God did for us. This subject all in a suddent just poped up from everywhere. It's like when something/someone is in your face. It really has to just get in your face All the time.
And I came across a headline today - Woman Killed in Detroit Church Shooting.
Everything around me has not made a whole lot of sense.
I wanted to change the background music to Days of Elijah but, can't find a decent one online. If you know where to get it for FREE, ship it my way!
PS105 - let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced, O descendants of Abraham his servant, O sons of Jacob, his chosen ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment