haven't got to writ my blog since I didn't really have the energy to do this but also, I spent some time to read it instead of writing it. I took some preacher's advise and went back to read my own blog during some challenging time. And surprisingly,, it did helped me gain some insight. I saw the same pattern of God's work and I saw the depth that He had planted to increase each time... and his faithfulness that I'll have to count on.
During last night's bible study, we talked about doubting God. And in the mist of trials and sufferings, we really see where we stand in our faith. Things are magnified to the 10th power and hopelessness, helplessness sink in because human reasoning and faith eventually clashed. I didn't just doubt a bit, I doubt a lot. So, God has to prove himself to us again and again so that we stop doubting.
we also read about Peter walking on water and what encourages me was that EVEN Peter sunk into the water the moment he took his eyes off Jesus and look at the circumstance. Like a sister said that the joy in the storm is we no longer just know about what Bible says, we experience it 1st hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment