I've definitely been relaxed after the Monday Midterm was squared away. And I had new assignment at work for Mon & Tues. So, half of the week was almost gone w/o much trouble. But, still... People just don't change overnight..
The same struggle at work happened today. Seriously, it is not that hard to work with difficult people comparing working with a person who's just loosing his mind- and I mean that literally... Here's an example: we had agreed on certain thing yesterday but, today, he said we agreed on something totally different and insist on it. The hardest part is I think that's what he genuinely believed i.e. his mind is totally messed up!
And, I struggled to justify that people with that kinda mental problem should be given a job that affects lives, specially children's because he's very existence is making everyone's life difficult if not miserable and certainly not a good model for children.
Anyhow, the reality is there is just too much wackiness in this world. If there are people, there are problems. My need of justification has been a huge struggle for me, I guess. It gets me angry at times when I couldn't justify what happens around me. So, walking away tends to be easier since I wouldn't have the need for justification if I don't see injustice.
Maybe that's why Christian's life is categorized as long-suffering. Think about it, there are way to much conflicts between the spirit & the flesh; between the world & the kingdom, and in both we live.
A young man was recommended as a really good preacher. But, it is said that he'll be better after suffering.
No comments:
Post a Comment