14.4.06

So, what kind of normal people would wear sun glasses in a cloudy day?
The ones who just came out of eye exam.
That's right. I did mine this morning and I'm just about all checked
up physically except my teeth...
It was nice to hear a dr. common in amazement about my Lasik. She
asked me who did it. I could tell she was really surprised what an
excellent job my previous dr. did. She said, she had to really look
for my faded scar in order to see it in my one eye. And when she moved
to the other eye. All she could say was Excellent. She said some
people's scar would eventually be gone through time but, others would
always have it. Thankfully, I'm the blessed one.
One more surprise I learned is that the dr. could tell I was near
sighted even with my 20/20 vision now. Because when she looked at the
back of my eyes, it's still curved nearsighted, the surgery only
correct the front of my eyes. It's like having the front of my eyes
shaped as the contact lenses I would've wore. In other words, I'm
still near sighted with good vision. Interesting, isn't it. That's why
regular check-up is still necessary even when you have good vision
after the procedure; so she said.

No comments: