Google CEO Dr. Eric Schmidt Joins Apple’s Board of Directors!!
And this guy's been through Novell, Sun, Xerox, PARC, and Princeton and he admires Apple! ;-D See, great minds think alike. Looking back, my 1st computing experience with Apple II where you had to run tapes to boot up....
Gah-lee... good old days.
So, I started my new job with RSM and got a new IBM thinkpad. Now, I have two laptops.... one for work & one for home... but, it's 'suggested' that we bring our laptop home 'in case' we need to work from home. Now, I really feel like a geek to have to sleep with 2 laptops in my room. ;-p AND NO, I'm not giving up my Apple!!!
I started to feel good now that I'm more comfortable trying to ease into my new environment. Having traffic is kinda good to allow me some time to talk to God before I get to work since I haven't adjusted to early morning routine yet and is getting deprived of sleep.
My teams are full of awesome people, which I'm very thankful for. I really hope that this is not just a start of something new but, something wonderful.
2 comments:
awesome...sounds like you are having a good time at work!!!
good for you!
Post a Comment