"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. "
there was this old guy at work usually complains about little things that really don't matter to his computing ability.. you know.. those people .. you said to yourself what is it this time.. he was complaining about computer running slow.. being annoyed.. I took a 1G memory and put it into his laptop. Of course, that made his already normal laptop running super fast. That made the encounter short and he was happier and so was I.. I responded: I'm glad. shockingly, he said to me, no, you' aren't. you don't care. I said nothing with a smile even though I was telling the truth..
I was glad coz I could get rid of him, he was right that I didn't really care except maybe that moment. In general, I care about people around me but, I never really cared about this older dude who's out of touch of technology edge and who's life is just not all that interesting to me. I felt bad that he knows people don't really care about him. not only is it sad, it could be devastating..
then, here comes my guilty conscious.. I'm sure God cares about him no matter how annoying he can be...
No comments:
Post a Comment