18.6.08

 this is not good.. Am not getting my 8 hrs of sleep... or 7 this week. I woke up feeling kinda sick even..  luckily I took a shower last night after swimming.. save me some shower time in the morning today.. managed to be at work before 9. 

my schedule is completely thrown off by the summer... too much fun and too little time! It's hard to stay home when it's sunny out. I feel like I'm 'wasting' the Sunshine! But, then I get home late. By the time I'm done with whatever I do at home.. it's midnight.. alas. 

I need to re-establish my summer routine.... seriously.. starting with stay-home&chill wed night.
stay-home&chill = reading a book by the pool. ;-) so far, I've found a 9 pm swim quite pleasant.. that means I'll be able to be in bed by 11 pm..........

Happy B-day to Sis!!!

No comments: