4.11.08

I voted

This is the 2nd time I voted my Entire life. Last time was, too, for a president and I voted for Lee Teng-hui, who was elected and brought a great positive changes on a little island. I was proud of my decision.
 
This time I voted for an unpopular candidate. Being sort of in the middle in my political views, I'm more of voting for balance in gov. And quite honestly, the only thing I'm proud of this time is that I voted - being a responsible citizen.
 
I used to wonder who would Jesus choose to be the president but, now I think we're free to choose and then God would do whatever He wants with the elected one. I'm sure he's not limited by who gets elected. It's more of a process of a democratic society, a rule that people choose to live by. Having free will is a wonderful thing, isn't it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo.. I heard on CNN news today that Obama is referred as the new "Messiah"... faint.
I guess we'll see in 3.5 years...