15.2.10

Happy Valentine's day

Something different this year being a single, I'm quite happy on the Valentine's day! Chinese New Year falls on the same day this year, too & also 1st year I didn't really celebrate it with family or the way it used to be. 

Sunday was quite calm and uneventful emotionally. Can't quite put my fingers on the transformation but, I thought it's gotta have something to do with spending quality time alone with God on Sat. I felt quite at peace. 

God has a purpose in our singleness and He has us right where we are. That could be a harsh statement for many singles to accept but, when I heard it Sun morning, I thought to myself, Amen. Praise the Lord. It is knowing that we're in His will and following Him step by step that satisfies. It is knowing that He has heard our prayers and is pleased with us that carries us on. It is trusting that His plans for our lives are the best plans for our lives that anchors our souls.

I've waited for this day for a long time, to follow my saviour closely as he leads me on.

No comments: