"Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died." 33When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in his spirit and greatly troubled. 34And he said, "Where have you laid him?" They said to him, "Lord, come and see." 35 Jesus wept. (Jn 11)
This is one of the passage that really comforted me. The humanity of Jesus shows that he shares in our sorrow & pain.
1 comment:
Hi Janice, I got your e-mail and decided to check out your bog. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Thanks for sharing about how God had speaking to you in the retreat. It is always encouraging to hear from couragous sisters like you answering God's call. I would like to continue to hear about your mission. Please let us know the best way to contribute monetary fund to your mission and we will keep you in our prayers.
BTW. I love your choice of music when I open of the blog. It is great way the start the day.
Take care.
Susan Yeh
Post a Comment