In our small group, we talked about praising God's goodness with outward expressions. Here you go.
So, I'm quite delighted today to have my re-fi closed! What makes me particularly content is seeing God's timing that works everything out itself.
Since Feb, I had been stressed by things that need to get done, car transaction, tax, and re-fi. With my small group's encouragement, I learned to trust God to take care of everything and deal with it one day at a time. I took a step back, prioritized, and executed. This month, I got my first bill of car payment. Now that my re-fi is closed, I don't have to pay mortgage until June and can use what would've been my May payment toward paying off my car! Praises, you see!
Today, I can go celebrate my friend's promotion with a little bit of extra cash flow to dine out!
No comments:
Post a Comment