Matt 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
The whole process of selling my place and regain freedom brought the condition' to the surface. While I had peace of God's leading in it, I still stressed to the max going through it. Finally, I asked the questions why do I do that? Why didn't I go trough it joyfully and fully trusted and believed God wants to bless me? I didn't open the gift with the excitement of getting a wonderful gift but with fear of it turning into a bomb.
I think God used this journey to tell me that He will not fail me like my earthly parents do. He will not abandon me nor matter how screwed up I am. His blessings and goodness are not conditioned to my performance. His blessings and goodness come from his love and character. It's not just financial freedom I'm given, it's freedom from the bondage that He's concerned. one more layer of the onion was peeled and a bit more healing was planted.
No comments:
Post a Comment