6.4.05

Animal kingdom

Lion /Otter/ Golden Retriever / Beaver
35 / 48 / 28 / 36
Test(Tip: use Excel) Result
And, Listen to Extream Analysis! I have to admit that when I was much younger, I was an otter from head to toe. But, as I mature, I've grown in Beaver. However, I still echo what Lon said about the beltway. And I did go to 3 parties (not in one night but in half a day) and forgot what I was supposed to bring. Also, what was that balance check book thing?? Is it really necessary??? I just started to learn about it though.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

my score:
33 42 32 19
^^" and I thought I would be a lion...

Anonymous said...

then again....
after listening to Lon, maybe I AM an otter... >"<
Lord helps me...

Anonymous said...

here is mine:
34 38 40 34

I will listen to Extream Analyze after leaving my office~

I am like a nil tendency person, the scores are not too high or too low~

why there is no horse in the animal kingdom

Anonymous said...

sis F, I thought you were a lion, too. Maybe it's just your math... or maybe it's your split-personality. WA HA
Sis H, No Wonder we get along!

Anonymous said...

26、31、35、25

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!
cousin Owen is a golden retreiver!! so when we're taking him out for dinner we better pick a place instead of letting him choose... hahahaha. ^^

Anonymous said...

here is the thing both horse & owen are retreivers. And you bit each other???
Horse, ask ur dad to do it. It's gonna be fun to hear ur dad comment on these 4 kids again. :~D
Also, our cusin, howard, didn't score any higher than 30 and almost even! not sure how to analyze that...

Anonymous said...

junlai said
43.31.35.36

Anonymous said...

Jacie you are right!
My dad and your uncle is a lion!!

Anonymous said...

horse, your dad, my uncle, is a funny lion though. he actually follows the style and use 'xxx said'. he cracks me up. xD

Anonymous said...

jay: 34,18,23,42

Anonymous said...

Jesus according to jay: 48,52,38,37